Village Apothecary is THE destination for all COVID vaccines in the Mid-Hudson Valley. Patients of Woodstock, Saugerties, Kingston, and all of Ulster County–and beyond–trust Village Apothecary to provide fast and easy access to all the COVID-19 vaccines.
NYS currently allows pharmacies to immunize everyone 3 years and older!
NYS requires proof of age, residency, AND consent from a parent or legal guardian for anyone under the age of 18:
If an individual is eligible due to their age, they must produce proof of age and proof of residence in New York.
To prove New York residence, an individual must show:
- One of the following: State or government-issued ID; Statement from landlord; Current rent receipt or lease; Mortgage records; or
- Two of the following: Statement from another person; Current mail; School records.
For age, such proof may include:
- Driver’s license or non-driver ID;
- Birth certificate issued by a state or local government;
- Current U.S passport or valid foreign passport;
- Permanent resident card;
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship;
- Life insurance policy with birthdate; or
- Marriage certificate with birthdate.
Get a Dose!
We currently stock and administer the following COVID vaccines and boosters:
- Pfizer Bi-Valent Booster for patients 5+
- Pfizer Bi-Valent 3rd dose for patients 3-4
- Moderna Bi-Valent Booster for patients 6+
- Moderna Monovalent Vaccine for patients 3-6
- Novavax for patients 12+ as primary series or 18+ as first booster
We give doses M-Sat 9:30-5:30p. Novavax is given Wed and Sat from 11-5p.
Get Ready for Your Dose
There are steps you need to complete to prepare for vaccination AFTER you’ve set up your appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to read our FAQs before contacting support
If you have problems with the Excelsior pass retrieval and we provided any dose for you, you must complete a records review request.
Please fill out this form and we’ll look into it.
All requests are processed M-F from 2-3pm.
If you’re making this request after 3pm or on a weekend, we will process the request on the next business day.